This blog has been designed to house all of the April 2011 drawings done by my alter ego, Mo Dell, who is a 25 year old fashion illustration student at F.I.T. She is sharing her sketchbook for Internation Fake Journal Month 2011. You might want to scroll or page down to the beginning of April to view in sequence.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

4-10-11 IFJM Page 11

There is an interruption in my class schedule and I won't be able to show you anymore of my sketches for a couple of weeks, but I shall return!

4 comments:

Denise T said...

I love your IFJM posts. Soo Fashionista! Ciao- fellow IFMJ'er

Michelle Himes said...

I love the fashion sketches. What fun, to be a young student at F.I.T.

Joan Tavolott said...

I'm enjoying the fashion show!!! Great idea for a fake blog.

Judi said...

Love your fake journal. I used to do fashion drawings and hoped to go to FIT. Met a guy and got sidetracked. You know the story. Feel like I'm getting a glimpse of what it would have been like thru your journal, tho. Thanks! And, I remember the 10 heads thing. My first love, my kindergarten boyfriend's name was the same as your last name. That was back in 1954!! Again, really enjoy your IFJM blog.