This blog has been designed to house all of the April 2011 drawings done by my alter ego, Mo Dell, who is a 25 year old fashion illustration student at F.I.T. She is sharing her sketchbook for Internation Fake Journal Month 2011. You might want to scroll or page down to the beginning of April to view in sequence.

Friday, April 01, 2011

4-1-11 Intro to Roz Stendahl's International Fake Journal Month

Today starts my participation in Roz's IFJM. I have never really kept a journal before, nor published a blog, so two new experiences await me.

Keeping the month's journal is a 25 year old Fashion Illustration student from F.I.T. named Mo Dell. We'll get to peek at her drawing assignments in her 6x15 Stonehenge Wired Journal.

Stay tuned, should be a fun month..................and remember, for the next 30 days, Mo will be doing the talking and drawing.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I LOVE these fashion illustration drawings! marvelous idea and some terrific layouts...hope you will be doing a fake journal again in 2012?